Time to Read: 1 minute
Kids love to J U M P! They have so much excitement in their little bodies and jumping is an excellent way to express it.
In our area it seems there is a trampoline park on every corner. If you have one in your area load the family up and take them to jump! (Most parks have very low rates during the school hours for your preschool age children.)
If no trampoline parks are in your area, or the cost is too much, don’t let that stop you! Just jump! Start in the kitchen and jump from room to room then head outside and down the street. (You might look ridiculous but it will be so fun!) Of course, there is always the couch or bed…but completely understandable if you don’t want broken furniture!
And look at all the benefits you will get from all that jumping…
- Reduces Body Fat
- Increases Muscle to Fat Ratio
- Firms legs, thighs, abdomen, arms & hips
- Increases agility
- Improves sense of balance.
- The gentle detoxification that occurs as you are jumping encourages fat loss.
- Creates joy
- Releases energy in children (which makes for a smooth bed time)