Time to Read: 1 minute
Shaving cream is such a cool substance to play with! It doesn’t make a yucky mess- but it is best used outside! Buy some a few cans and give it to your kids.
So many things to do with it:
- Have a fight- everyone gets a can
- Do relay races passing a pile of cream from one person to the next
- Play charades using the cream to make props
- Paint the house, sidewalk, fence
- Make artwork on the sidewalk
- Time how long it takes to empty a can of cream
- Fill up a bow with cream and compare how much is held in the can-shocking
Kingdom Connection: Love is like shaving cream. If it stays inside of us, it can’t do its job. It needs to be set free. When we let love flow outward to others, it will grow & expand. It has the chance to create and be a blessing. God makes sure that our supply of love is more than enough to go-around.
A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34