Time to Read: 1 minute
Locate all the parks in your area. Map out the best route to go from park to park. Give each park a number. Find the slide at each park- have everyone slide down 5-10 times each and then load up and head to the next park. Repeat.
After all the local slides have been conquered have everyone rate the slides from best to worst- give reason’s why.
Next level things to do:
- Video each person as they slide then compile all the videos into one and watch together
- Rate each person’s slide performance and the person with the highest ratings win
- Do tricks/dares down the slides
- Only go up each of the slides
- Roll a ball down and measure how far it goes- compare results of all the different slides
- Time how many trips down the slide you can take in 1 minute
**** Same idea can be used with the swings, merry-go-round, monkey bars, etc. Do whatever thrills your family most! Or do a different piece of equipment each month.
Kingdom Connection: Have a family talk–share the idea that God delights in our fun! He created parks, slides all that fun stuff because He has fun when we have fun!
The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Psalm 37:23 (NLT)