Time to Read: 2 minutes
This weeks episode is all about vacation! It’s the week of the 4th of July, and we know that many of you have some fun vacations planned for the summer. Research shows that kids who have the opportunity to go on vacation remember those as anchor points and highlights with their family.
Studies show that kids value vacations over toys! So while you’re on vacation this year and you’ve got intentional time together as a family, we hope this conversation encourages you to create some fun memories together.
Listen in to hear Don and Suzanne share:
- Some of their family vacations, good and bad.
- Tips and ideas for planning family vacations.
- Creating vacation themes.
- Ways to create valuable memories for your kids on vacation.
- The value of spending time away from home.
If you have a question or a parenting issue that you’d like us to discuss in a future podcast, email us at [email protected].
Get the Weekly Rethink email by subscribing here.
How to Listen to The Podcast
If you’re new to podcasts, think of them like little radio shows that you can listen to at your convenience.
1. Listen right here on the blog. – Click the little play button at the beginning of this post.
3. Share today’s show – Email the link to a friend or share on social media. Just click on the sharing buttons at the top or bottom of this post!
Thank you for joining us on the journey here on our website. We hope you jump right in and do the same on the podcast!
IMPORTANT LINKS FROM THE EPISODE: